Stainless steel appliances look great in any kitchen. But not only that. Stainless steel as material has a long life span, is easy to maintain and is also, easy to clean.
You should follow some tips if you want your stainless steel appliances always look bright and shiny.
The hottest issue for these luxuriant and modern appliances is fingerprints that are visible on a stainless surface.
1. Soak a soft cotton towel in a solution of vinegar or ammonia. Squeeze well the towel and making circular motions wipe the stainless steel surface.
2. Similar you may use a solution of baking soda. Then, using a damp sponge wash thoroughly the traces of baking soda. However, you can use olive oil to remove old traces from previous cleanings.
3. Removing the old dried and hardened food stains may present some difficulties. The best way is to use a nylon pad and a baking soda solution. Then, soak a sponge in warm water and rinse well the surface.
4. Many people prefer to use car wax to protect the stainless steel surface of their refrigerators.
5. Look for green cleaning products at your neighboring hardware store. You may find specific products to clean stainless steel surfaces.
Stainless steel appliances have been popular in residential kitchens, commercial kitchens and restaurants for more than two decades, in fact from the mid ’90 s and they are still popular.