How to visually transform a small room into a larger one?
Today, in both houses and apartments, residents often face a giant problem – the space, especially the living room space is too small.
No matter where you live, you always want to enjoy a comfy and functional environment, but how to do that when the space is limited?
So, how to visually transform a small room into a larger one?
It is quite easy. You only need to know a few “tips and tricks” and you will notice the difference:
- Choose light color palettes. Take advantage of this “magical” optical illusion in your home and try to use as light colors as possible for furniture, walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Use mirrors – they always visually enlarge any living space.
- Use built-in furniture pieces
- Place the furniture along the walls
- Plenty of light – especially natural light
In fact, we have spoken many times about these “tricks” in our previous articles.
Here, for your inspiration we have uploaded a new video in our YouTube channel:
“Grig Stamate” https://www.youtube.com/GrigStamate
Best Small Living Room Design Ideas, Trends and Inspiration, #11 (video)
The video, how the number it shows it, is the 11th part of the popular video series: “Best Small Living Room Design Ideas”.
But let’s see the most common mistakes when it comes to furnishing and decorating a small living room.
The most common mistakes when decorating small rooms
It is true that many contemporary living rooms are lacking in space. But sometimes the sensation of a small space can be generated even by you.
It is time to find out why your own living room is really too small. Even if you feel cramped in it, it does not necessarily mean that the living space is too small.
Here, are some very common mistakes that lead to this sensation:
- Disproportionate furniture size – too large furniture pieces for a small space.
- Bad furniture arrangement – a common example is placing chairs and armchairs around the coffee table.
- Unused vertical space.
Other related posts from our website
Let’s see two of them:
We hope our new uploaded video can help you when it comes to furnishing and decorating of your own small living room.
Thank you so much for your attention.
We also sincerely hope you like our ideas from this post, and you have also enjoyed our uploaded YouTube video.
See you next time to another article.
Thank you so much for your time. Bye now