A Pondless Waterfall is in fact, a simple stream and/or a miniature waterfall without a pond. The absence of a pond can be definitively to your advantage. You can enjoy the delightful sound and sight of running water in your home yard or garden without having to clean and maintain a pond.
A waterfall or a fountain is without any doubt one of the most wonderful and beautiful features for any yard or garden. It should not be missing from any garden. However, if you don’t have enough room in your backyard for a pond or you’re worried for safety reasons, you should go pond less.
Pondless Waterfall is a great option for someone who does not believe that a pond would be suitable for his family.
Why a Pondless Waterfall is a Good Choice for Your Garden or Yard
1. Space: A Pondless Waterfall needs a small space to be installed and it is therefore suitable for any yard or garden, no matter how small it is.
2. Safety: As the name suggests a Pondless Waterfall is obvious pond less (no pool of water). So it is a good and safe option for someone with small children or pets.
3. Flexibility: This is perhaps one of the best characteristic of a Pondless Waterfall. It open in fact, every possibility and variant for the future. It is very simple and easy to add a pond to your “waterfall” any time if you change your mind. You should have just enough space at the base of your system.
4. Cost: Cost is of course, one of the major factors and the price of Pondless Waterfall is significantly lower than the price of a pond, because there are less materials and rocks involved, as well as less labor, not to mention the operating costs which are also lower. A Pondless Waterfall is not an established ecosystem so it is no need to run the water pump 24/7.
5. Maintenance: It is quite easy to maintain a Pondless Waterfall. You need only to refill its reservoir from time to time to compensate the evaporated water.
A Pondless Waterfall is a Complete System
Perhaps it is quite difficult for someone to imagine a stream or a waterfall without a pond. It is pretty unusual. Where does the water drain?
In fact, there are not so many differences. A Pondless Waterfall works pretty much as a pond with one notable difference. The water drains in a deep hole (deeper than a regular pond), which is lined with gravel and rock. This water is circulated by a bottom pump that is installed beneath the gravel layer and brought back into the waterfall reservoir.
A Pondless Waterfall is a great option for those who want to have a miniature waterfall in their garden and were unable until now to enjoy the delightful sound of water. This system can turn your garden into a oasis where you can relax and meditate.