If you are a landlord who own an rental apartment building or you are a strata council of a residential complex, hiring a good professional Property Management Company is a wise decision.
The Property Management Company can deal and handle every aspect of the building maintenance and of the relation with the building residents.
Benefits of Hiring a Property Management Company
1. Maintaining and Improvement of the Building Exteriors:
First impressions matter and it is important for the prospective renter decision the outside building look. It is impressive a nice and clean building and an impeccable landscaping. This applies to any kind of buildings, residential or commercial. What can a Management Company do?
They can repaint the exterior of the building, change and update the lighting, trim the trees and hedges, improve the security system, etc.
2. Maintaining and Updating the Heat/Air Conditioning:
Another important factor in the market rental is the indoor environment. Of course, a renter will appreciate if everything is functional and can enjoy a comfortable environment. The management company will ensure everything is functional and efficient. They can have professional suggestions for the owners such energy and water conservation. New and more efficient heating and air conditioning systems, double glazed windows, etc.
3. More Attractive Interiors:
– A good professional management company has highly trained teams or they know and work with subcontractors such as carpenters, painters, cabinets makers, etc.
– A new or a clean carpet, a good reconditioned hardwood floor, freshly painted ceiling and walls can make a decisive impression to any prospective renter.
– A short turnover is essential for a good business. A good property management will prepare and rent the apartment quickly and efficient.
4. Owner, Company and Tenant Relations:
– One of the most important things is the good communication between the company and tenants. From choosing a good residential or commercial tenant to dealing with the tenancy agreement matters, the role of the Property Management Company is critical for business.
– They should answer to any complains, mediate different tenants issues, collect and deposit the rent, deal with the eviction problems.