Before starting your small apartment makeover project
We have said many times and we are saying again that small living spaces can be a real challenge when it comes to furnishing and decorating.
Because the result can easily be an unwelcoming and overcrowded home interior.
So, the size and sometimes the shape of small apartments are factors that generally affect the design.
However, these physical limitations should not translate into a low-value and poor interior design. After all, a smart furniture placement, a high-quality finishing, or a particular detail can be more than enough to make a small living space attractive.
You need just inspiration.
Therefore, we have uploaded another amazing new video in our YouTube channel “Grig Stamate” https://www.youtube.com/GrigStamate regarding the small apartments.
The video is the 15th part of the popular video series: “Cute Small Apartments, Creative Design Ideas”.
In this video we offer you many furnishing and decorating ways and tips that will make you fall in love with your small apartment again.
Cute Small Apartments, Creative Design Ideas, #15 (video)
Other amazing, related posts regarding the furnishing and decorating of a small apartment
Let’s see several of them:
Just several clever tips
Let’s see several tips that can help you when you are dealing with a limited space.
- Shelves – if the living space is limited, the solution to increase it is shelves, many shelves. Thanks to these simple objects you can create an extra storage space and give a touch of order and personality to your home interior.
- Appropriate furnishing – choose furniture proportional with the living space dimensions, not too big or too small. Furniture with multifunctional role is also recommended.
- Straight lines – straight lines are the hallmark of the modern style design. But apart from aesthetics, straight lines give a greater line of sight, and in combination with a light color palette make the space to look larger than it really is.
- Mirrors – they are a well-known trick. They reflect the light and make the space to look bigger.
- Wall murals – give depth to the room.
- Multifunctional and folding furniture.
- Lights – a good lighting is essential for a small living space.
- A perfect color palette – especial light color combinations
- Living space partitions – make living are delimitations when you are dealing with an open space. Such as a different area rug for living and dining area, a simple change of the floor color, a particular piece of furniture, etc.
These are just several tips and ideas. Of course, there are many other smart ideas. We will present theme in our future articles.
We hope that our creative ideas from the video and the article will help you to change the look of your small apartment décor and turn it into a comfortable home interior.
We sincerely hope you like our ideas from this post, and you have also enjoyed our uploaded YouTube video.
See you next time to another article.
Thank you so much for your time. Bye now