Stylish Arrangement of a Small Bedroom
In every apartment or house, no matter the size, a great emphasis is placed on created a comfy and stylish place for rest. It is quite easy when you have a least one large space.
It is possible to create a stylish bedroom when you are dealing with a small area?
The answer is YES.
With passion, attention to details, and a well configurated plan you can turn any tiny space into a stylish little bedroom.
First, you need to make a quite as much is possible accurate plan for the furniture placement.
But not before choosing the color palette. Do not forget that light colors can make your small bedroom looks larger.
Back to our plan. It is indicated to sketch the layout of the room.
- Start with the bed placement, which is the largest furniture piece.
- You need to choose the location of a closet if you do not have a built-in closet. Sometimes it is a good idea to have an open place where you can hang your clothes.
- You also need two nightstands. If you are dealing with a really, really small space you can choose instead two small wall mounted shelves and two wall mounted light fixtures instead of table lamps.
- If there still is enough space, you can take in consideration a cabinet.
Our New Uploaded Video
Watch here a new uploaded video that can help you in your bedroom furnishing and decorating project.
We have selected there almost sixty great designer ideas that can give an idea how to deal with a small and tiny bedroom space.
Please watch the new uploaded video, namely:
Turn Your Small Bedroom into A Serene Space with These Ideas (video)
Small Bedroom – Compact Furniture
How you have already seen in our video you need compact furniture for a small bedroom.
A built-in bed is a smart solution for a tiny bedroom, especially when you need some space for a small home office.
The advantages are obvious:
- You have a comfortable sleeping space.
- You have the built-in closet with tones of storage space.
- You also have a working area.
Everything in a small living space.
The Correct Furniture Placement
If you have a small or tiny bedroom, you need to pay carefully attention to a correct furniture placement.
You don’t need a crowded messy place. Your small bedroom needs to be your rest and relaxation oasis.
Just several hints:
- Choose a minimalist style design.
- Make sure that the furniture is lightweight and does not have large legs.
- The wardrobe is the coupe style.
- The closet doors and the surface of the cabinets and nightstands is made in mirror style. This reflects the light, and your small bedroom feels larger.
- A good idea is to renounce to the floor standing lamps and table lamps. Replace them with wall mounted lamps and a chandelier above the bed.
Visual Extension of Your Small Bedroom
For a maximum comfort, learn here several ways to make your bedroom looks bigger than it really is.
- When choosing wallpaper or paint for the walls opt for light shades and nuances.
- The ceiling must be white.
- Mirrored doors for the closet.
- Choose a laminate flooring. It reflects the light, and the room seems larger.
- The design is recommended to be in minimalist style.
- It is more than enough to have just a large modern painting above the bed.
- Use the vertical space – wall-mounted shelves instead of cabinets.
We sincerely are hoping that you have enjoyed our post and the new uploaded video.
Thank you so much for your time.
Before leaving our website check out this amazing post: