Let’s continue our journey and find more about how to design, furnish, and decorate a studio apartment.
Please watch the new uploaded video from our YouTube channel “Grig Stamate” https://www.youtube.com/GrigStamate that is the second part of “Small Studio Apartments” and also the third part of “Big Design Ideas for Small …”.
Big Design Ideas for Small … Studio Apartments, #3 (video)
Are you looking for smart design solutions for a small studio apartment?
Then our design ideas presented in the video, certainly worth your attention. They might help you in setting up your own living space.
You will find many creative designer ideas from retro small studio apartment design ideas with vibrant concept to modern and contemporary design solutions for brand new studio apartments.
Here, you can read another interesting post from our website:
You can create comfort yourselves
When you are living in a large apartment, it is much easier to figure out how to furnish and decorate the space.
It is not so easy when you are dealing with a small apartment space.
You need to some work, and you also need a lot of inspiration.
Because the continue increase of real estate small apartments, and of course, small studio apartments have become the norm on our days.
Today we want to offer unique design ideas for small living spaces.
Watch the video, read our post, and get inspired. Bring notes of comfort, functionality, and practicality to your home. You can also save a lot of space with creativity and inspiration.
Smart ideas for small apartments
- Many mirrors – give an illusion of a larger space.
- Sofa bed and convertible bed – save a lot of precious space.
- Built-in bed – also save space.
- Wall-mounted shelves – save floor space and create an extra storage space.
- A chest of drawers – saves space, creates storage space, and gives originality to the whole décor.
- Bed with underneath storage.
More ideas for small apartments (studio apartments)
- Use wisely the vertical space between refrigerator and ceiling.
- Use the windowsill for small stuff or flowerpots. You can enlarge the windowsill with a small table and turn the space into a small home office.
- If the ceiling height allows it, use it for spacious under ceiling cabinets or shelves.
- Use custom cabinets around the door frame.
- Extend the living space outdoor into the balcony or loggia.
- Use a small table instead of a bedside table – another smart idea for a tiny home office.
Of course, there are so many other genial ideas to use the most of your small living space.
We sincerely hope you like our ideas and you have enjoyed the YouTube video.
See you next time to another article.
Thank you so much for your time.