The problem with the small and tiny living spaces
Not all home interiors have enough space. Often, we have to deal with limited space. It is quite difficult to place several furniture pieces in a small living room, not to mention the TV.
Therefore, decorating and furnishing a small living room with Tv is a challenge for everyone.
We have uploaded many videos in our YouTube channel “Grig Stamate” https://www.youtube.com/GrigStamate
regarding on how to furnish and decorate a small living room.
Let’s see several of them:
I warmly recommend watching them and to check out other amazing videos from our YouTube channel.
The Grig Stamate YouTube channel is a great inspiration source for anyone who love interior design and is looking for inspiration.
But let’s back to our theme.
How I have already told you that furnishing and decorating a small living room with TV can be a real challenge.
You need to think to practical solutions.
One of the basic requirements is not to compromise free movement.
The following tips and ways will inspire you and help you create a small living room décor with TV without giving up the elegance, functionality, and comfort.
Tips and ways to set up a small living room with TV
- USE THE ESSENTIALS – having a small living space requires to renounce to many unnecessary objects that will take from the volume. Think of lightweight furniture that can easily be moved around such as ottomans, folding chairs, small coffee tables, etc.
- VERTICALIZE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE – Do not compromise the free circulation. Use the space with creativity. A smart way is to use as much as possible the vertical space. Hang everything on walls, from the pictures, paintings to the TV.
- USE LIGHT COLOR PALETTES – use colors to your advantage. A light color palette makes your small living space look larger, not to mention that a wall mounted TV will look better on a light-colored accent wall.
- GO FOR COMFORT – pillows, blankets, ottomans, comfy sofa are the guarantee of a cozy atmosphere where you can enjoy a great movie on your TV.
- THE PERFECT SOFA – and speaking about a comfy sofa – It should fit your small living room – not to big/ not too small.
- ARMCHAIRS, COFFEE TABLES AND SIDE TABLES – they are necessary for your comfort if the space permit that.
We sincerely hope you like our ideas from this post, and you have also enjoyed our uploaded YouTube videos.
See you next time to another article.
Thank you so much for your time.