Clever creative solutions for the space under the stairs
If you are living into a small family house or in a not too big apartment on two levels, you need to use all the available space for storage or to extend your living space.
Have you ever thought about the empty area under stairs?
Why not to take in consideration this unused area?
There are so many ways in which you can give a nice interpretation to this usually lost and unused space.
Perhaps our new uploaded video: “Smart Solutions for Under Stair Spaces” from the YouTube channel “Grig Stamate” https://www.youtube.com/GrigStamate can help you
Smart Solutions for Under Stair Spaces (video):
An amazing video with an image selection of ones of the best solutions for this unused living area, which is the space under the stairs.
In the meantime, you can used other interesting posts from our website here:
The empty space from under the stairs is not just for storage
It is true that many ideas for this space revolve around creating an extra storage space.
It is understandable that. All the time you need an extra storage space, especially when you are dealing with a small or average size living space.
How, I have already told you there are many ways to use this space. Let’s see several from them:
- A tiny kitchen with wall-mounted shelves under the stairs.
- Extend the living room space with wall-mounted shelves under the stairs.
- Similar you can extend the dining area.
- A small sofa and an indoor plant can fit in this tiny space.
- Entryway with clothes hanger rack when the stairs are in the entrance way hall.
- You can create a cozy dining area in this cramped space.
- Turn the space into a cozy reading corner.
- You can decorate this space with a beautiful piece of furniture and a ceramic vase.
- A bookcase is a genial idea for this under stairs space.
- Another fabulous idea – a kitchenette.
- Drawer cabinet for the small stuff.
- A beautiful modern tiny living area.
- Dining area extension with cupboard cabinet and wine bottle rack.
- Transform the empty space into a wonderful tiny home office.
- A beautiful aquarium with freshwater fish can decorate this space.
- A bench in the entrance way.
- Extend your storage space with some cabinets.
- And many more other ideas.
Just give free rein to your imagination and creativity and you will find the right idea for this unused spot from your home.
We sincerely hope you like our ideas from this post, and you have also enjoyed the YouTube video.
I hope you will find the right idea for your own home.
See you next time to another article.
Thank you so much for your time.